Friday, October 16, 2015

The Greatest Movie Series - Author: Andrew


To me, the best movie series of all time is the Star Wars Movies. In this review I will be discussing every movie from Episodes 1 through 6. The Phantom Menace wasn't a horrible film.  It just was not the best but it wasn't bad. The worst part of this film was JarJar Binks. All I will say is good god!  The Phantom Menace gets a 7.5/10. Attack Of The Clones is my personal least favorite of all the movie.  It’s just not good at all.  The romance between Anikin and Padme makes me sick! Attack of the Clones gets a 3.5/10. Revenge Of The Sith was better than Attack Of The Clones but was not quite as good as The Phantom Menace.  The thing I don't like about this film is the extremely dark tone.  Revenge of The Sith gets a 6/10.  Well now we’re done with the prequels and we go on to the original trilogy.  First for the originals is A New Hope.  This film is very good.  My favorite part is Darth Vader in this film.  A New Hope gets an 8.5/10.  The Empire Strikes Back is such a great film that I say everything is my favorite.  Empire Strikes Back gets a 10/10 because it is a perfect movie.  Return of The Jedi is better than Empire because it's so good.  My favorite part is the final battle between Vader, Luke, and Darth Sidious. Return Of The Jedi also gets a 10/10. I suggest you check out these movies and may the force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.