Friday, January 8, 2016

Walt Disney World - Author: Andrew


If you can think of a paradise vacation, what do you think of? I think of Walt Disney World. It's not just a theme park; its much more than that! You get a very special attachment to the place after you leave, almost like it's your second home. Walt Disney World has the best theme park rides of all time and my favorite is Splash Mountain. This is a ride where you get to experience the big drop, and it's the most fun you will ever have on a thrill park ride. My stay at Wilderness Lodge Resort hotel was amazing. The restaurants there were great. Inn addition, my room had the most comfortable bed, next to my own. Some of the delicious food I experienced at Disney was the Chef Mickey Breakfast Buffet, Artist Point, and California Grill (which actually had buffalo steak, which was really good.) My favorite of the four theme parks from best to worst is Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Downtown Disney, Hollywood Studios. My first visit was just over this summer and I say Disney is the best place in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment