Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Harry Potter Movies Review - Author: Andrew

I love Star Wars as you know, but I also love the Harry Potter Movies.  They are both equal quality in my opinion.  Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone is pretty mediocre compared to other movies, but I can't blame it because it was the first film.  If I was to rank it, I would put it as the 5th best.  This film gets a 8/10.  Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets is fine.  It’ not great, but not horrible.The best part of this film is the fight with the giant snake at the end of the movie.  Chamber Of Secrets gets a 7/10.

Now Harry Potter And The Prisoner of Azkaban is amazing!  This is tied as the best film of the series.This film is the film that feels the most magical, I would say.  Everything is great, from the knight bus to BuckBeak; this film is spectacular.  I would give it a 10/10 without a doubt.  Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire is very good.The film’s biggest weakness is the Quidditch World Cup.  The film gets an 8.5/10.  Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix is God awful, however!  The movie is filled with so many problems.  Harry’s a sissy in this film.  I think the final fight is very bad and everything else is extremely bad.  Order Of The Pheionix  gets a 1/10.

Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince is overall not horrible, but pretty bad. Stupid magic and more.  5.6/10.  Now Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1 is one of the worst films I have ever seen.  This film is so bad all I am going to say is -10/10 GARBAGE!  Now Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2 is so much better than Part 1.  In fact it is my second favorite Harry Potter film.  In my opinion, this has one of the best fantasy fights of all time.9.7/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment