Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Spiderman Films - Author: Andrew


Now this film series is pretty great, just like Star Wars and Harry Potter. Let's just review! Spiderman from 2002 is most likely my favorite. This film was the first PG-13 movie I ever saw back in 2004. Spiderman is just perfect  The villain, Green Goblin, is awesome. In addition, the soundtrack is great, and the character of Spiderman is very memorable. This movie without a doubt gets a 10/10. Now, Spiderman 2 was almost as good as Spiderman 2002 but not quite. This film is just so good. Spiderman,the plot,the music,the villain-wow!. Spiderman 2 gets a 9/10. Spiderman 3 may be the most underrated film I have ever seen. It may be the worst of the Sam Rami trilogy, but it is still very good.I love Venom, Sandman, and Harry as the villains. Spiderman is emo in the film, yes, but when he's not black-suit Spiderman, he may be the best he is in the series. Spiderman 3 gets an 8.5/10. The Amazing Spiderman is the reason why I said maybe for the 2002 Spiderman film. The Amazing Spiderman lives up to its name. I love Andrew Garfield equally as much as Tobey Maguire. Amazing Spiderman gets a 10/10. And lastly, The Amazing Spiderman 2, which is the worst Spiderman film made. It's not horrible, but it's not very good. I think the worst thing is Electro. I don't like him at all and I love Electro in the comics. Amazing Spiderman 2 gets a 7/10, and I can't wait for his apperence in Civil War.

No comments:

Post a Comment